This is how I solved the issue I would stumble across every once in a while when I wanted to watch several videos, one after the other, in a chronological order, from one or more of the YouTube channels that I follow, but I didn’t want to create a playlist just to watch one time and then most likely delete it.
Steps To Use YouTube “Watch Later”
- This first step is obvious, but find the videos you wish to watch one after the other, so that you have them ready and can easily select each in the order you wish to put them in. I’ve highlighted my chosen videos in yellow.
- On the video you wish to start with first, move your mouse pointer to the lower right-hand side of the video thumbnail where it shows the length of the video and the video length will change to a clock icon and a pop-up message with “Watch Later” will appear.
- Click on the clock icon and it will turn green.
- Repeat for each video you wish to watch after the 1st one.
- In the list on the top left-hand side of the screen, find Watch Later menu item and click it.
- That will take you to the Watch Later screen with the videos that you chose to watch later. Click on the first video.
- The first video will play and the others after it will automatically play, one after the other.
- After you are finished watching the videos, easily delete each of them by moving your pointer to the ‘X’ in the top right-hand corner of the video in the Watch Later list.